Wednesday, May 18

guy breaking up with the girl

what if the guy breaks up with the girl, instead of vice versa... many wud say its an insult for the girl... many wud say since the girl is being courted so she wud do the break up (as wat my friends reasoned out)... but in my personal opinion, i disagree... it'll be ok for me if the guy break the tie with me, if he's no longer happy being with me... but of course he has to break it to me gently so though it may hurt, i can still take it... i really think it will be unfair to both of us if we go on with the realationship, thinking we were doing good...
lets consider a situation before of my friend... she wants to break up with the guy but weak to do it, thinking she myt hurt him... not knowing that the guy is no longer happy being with her more before than the time she realized they need to break up... so wen she finally decided to do it, she thought that she hurt him much that the guy is just trying to hide the pain and really wants to cry... but no, shes thinking the total opposite.. the guy is just so happy that finally he's free. ( i know, coz both of them are my friends)
see, so if the guy cant break up with the girl, both party will feel the pain... coz the guy isnt happy anymore and the girl expects the opposite...
ok, a friend of mine also reasoned that the guyt have to let the girl feel that he's no longer happy... but for me, sumtyms love is just too blind to see the reality...
but still, im still lucky for not experiencing it yet... saonz kutob ra man gyud ko fling... bwahahahahaha

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon