Friday, June 3

gim just so disappointed, mad, angry,... no, im not angry, im just furious.... sumbody pulled a realy stupid prank on me... and its really getting my nerves... i just dont know who that monster is... gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... im just so mad that i want to kill that creature...



ok, i forgot to log out my friendster, coz my dad is already calling me on the phone... and this stupid creature maade a really undecent buliten... gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... he's just so mean... if he opend up sum1s page cant he just log it out?.... grrrrrrrrrrr......



my friend used to be a victim of that and her girlfriend broke up with him.. coz sumbody sent a rily undecent msg to her... but it was not my friend... coz i know him...



just want to leaave this msg... dont ever do this again, coz u wont know, it might happen to you....



ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon