Friday, November 4

advice? i dont know....

"what if the advice columnist runs out of advices?": that was the line of hilary duff as lizzie in lizzi mcguire series at the episode where she became the advice columnist of their school website.. and its hitting me now...



last day, marden told me that joben and al recommended me to give a good advice to their friend who has a problem in lovelife... i wonder if i can still give advices... i dont know why they even believe that im good at that.. (im not a love doctor, wakikikikik)... maybe because my friends come to me when they feel down.. well, im just trying to lift their spirits up.. now, i dont know if i can still give advices that my friends expect to hear from me.. i feel like i run out from advices... ii havnt heard of problems for a long time now...



and i dont know if im still good in listening.. waaaahhhhhhhhh..... heeeellllllllppppppppppppp....its seems like this past few days or even months, im not taking life seroiusly.... waaaaaaahhhhhh........... buang na ko.......

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon