Sunday, January 22

Manny in his gloves!

MANNY!.... MANNY!....
i was trying to get a short sleep but i cant... (i slept late last night because I was having a harry potter movie marathon and I rise early coz I have to go to church)… I can hear my big bro downstairs shouting and cheering for Manny paquiao infront of our tv set and i can also hear our neighbors across the street shouting and cheering for manny in front of their own tv set... though I admire manny with his game im not really into boxing (watching people hurt each other and watching their cuts and wounds will just make me faint… not actually but it takes my breath) and since I cant sleep I just have to get up and join my brother watch  “the battle”… (we were lucky our cable got it on live)



Their match was breathtaking.. manny was the underdog actually in this match.. maybe because his last encounter with morales he failed… but now, people especially the Filipinos were cheering for manny… I can see that manny was really doing his best… his moves were really fast and morales almost lost his balance even in the third round.. (I went downstairs on the 3rd round)…



On the 10th round, seconds to go for another round, all Filipinos were happy (except of course to those who bet for morales).. Manny Paquiao won! He got morales on TKO…  wow! Manny is surely a living legend… and even “the battle” has ended people cant stop cheering for manny.. Manny! Manny!



PS...
do you think its in the gloves?.. coz according to Prof. Dumbledore its not your abilities that show you who you are, its your choice... and i think the gloves is the choice.. wakikikikik......

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon