Monday, September 11

Duh!... instructors...

            I don’t know why there are teachers or instructors who feel proud if their students cant answer their exams, who feels proud if there students will fail… our physics instructor proudly told us that in the past 20 years (or was that 20?), nobody has answered the problem that he gave for his exam… well, we say that he is not an effective teacher..



He wants us to be quiet when we are in his class... actually we are so tame when we are in his class and so wild after the class… he lectures fast, and without introduction… he will just suddenly right something on the board. duh…. he don’t want us to take down notes while he is giving the lecture, he wants us to focus on him.. when, can take down notes after his lecture… Well, in my case, I cant follow when im not taking down notes. I cant focus.. I feel bored because of the so much silence and I my mind roams everywhere… plus, when he writes his lectures or the formula on the board, its scattered.. I don’t know what I should write next…



we cant answer his exam, when in fact its just in the book… well, I passed the subject after taking lots of re-exam (well, most of us took lots of re-exam) … the only secret of passing his class is to tell him that you're sure already passed his exam, and that’s it… you passed.. hahai, I passed physics without learning anything…



            Anyway, this is not the deal here… its just that while I’m on my way to school, I overheard two passengers (both instructors in our school, but I don’t know them honestly) talking.. One said that, she’s happy that the result of the midterm exam that she gave, 30 to 40 percent failed coz this means that her exam is credible and its not too easy… doesn’t she know that the more students that would fail in her exam, the more it means that she is not an effective instructor. it only means that more students don’t understand her, and has to improve her way of teaching… of course, the students also have to study… but the instructor is also a factor, in students attitude to study.. sometimes, even if the subject is so simple, it becomes hard because of the instructors.. hahai…



            hei, I wasn’t eavesdropping… I just can’t help to hear them, they have loud voices… and im just beside her.. ahehehehehe

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon