Saturday, September 16

Go Aggies....

The university intramural games was over… I was expecting, I mean not only me but also my classmates that

College

of

Veterinary Medicine

would be the champion of this year’s intramurals but they disappointed us….



Nah..



They did not really disappoint us coz why would we be disappointed when we are the champion… hahahaha… the

College

of

Agriculture

got the cup… Go Aggies team!!!…



Well, the CVM got lots of trophies but we got the biggest… hahahaha…



Hei, I participated in the intramurals… I was cheering for them and giving them molar support.. hahahaha.. well, that’s my role… hahahahah…



I hope we’ll get the grand slam (again)….

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon