Friday, September 1

Waaaaaahhhhh………. Everybody in DC 198 class are now panicking…. We will be defending our thesis this coming Friday, August 8, but still we haven’t conducted our survey… well, the other groups have distributed their questionnaire.. but our group hasn’t even reproduced it yet… im very sure that we still have to make another pretest on our questionnaire since there was one question that the respondents for our pretest didn’t clearly understand... hahai…….



Hoping we could conduct our survey this Monday…. Or else… waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....... yataps gyud mi ani….



Anyway, im glad that I had a vacant time last weekend.. I had time spent with my friends… after those lags last weekend, I realized that I missed my friends.. I’ve been so busy with all the works in school that I no longer have time to spend with them… hahai… buhay….



i missed the laags we used to have during our high school life... i missed everything we used to do together.. .waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh



Last Saturday, we went to the christening of Rizza’s baby.. Baby Joris and after that we visited Marianne…and on Sunday, we went swimming in the beach.. we also had videoke and played billiard… (atik2 billiard murag maau mudula)… hekhekhekehk….



atleast after the hell week, i had an enjoyable weekend.... charot...  Joben_s_angels Me_al_jobn_1  Pacutegyud   Nigur0_kapy0t_pril  Artistahin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon