Monday, October 2

careless

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... i lost my money...



I think i lost my money in the LSU market but that time i still have my fifty-peso bill.. we were buying bananacue in the market for snack.. i kept my bill in my pocket and used my coins for the payment of the bananacue...



after that, we went to the Maple appartment, to interview some members of frat/sor. this is for our Polished Interview project in DC137 (broadcast, Speech and Performance)... we left Maple around 8... and i didnt bother checking my pocket, even in the multicab... im used to checking my money in the multicab before one of my clasm8 will get off.. coz, just in case,.... i can asked help from them.. hahahaha... and today, my nightmare has come to reality... toinkzzzzzzzz....... if only i checked my pocket...



and when it was already in the town, i realized that  i no longer have my bill.. huhuhuhuhu.... well, what i did was tell the driver that i lost my money.. lucky me he was understanding... i only gave him 4.50... (kulang ug 3.50 bwahahaha)... i know the driver anyway and i know his children coz we go to the same school  since elementary.. (Unlucky him, if he dont know me.. hahahahaha)...



anyway, i could have just get off and leave without paying... i used to do that back in high school before i transfered school... i mean not only me but me, rizza and nheir... hahahaha...



what's our modus operandi?...



well, if the multicab is full or at least almost full of passengers, we get off with them, and one of us wont pay... while the two will pay the other one will wait for a potpot (pedicab) for our ride to our door... and we take turns for that.. hahahaha....



yeah... i was pretty naughty back in high school but now, still pretty naughty.. hahahahaha....



that incedent awhile ago reminded me of what we used to do... but i cant do that.. im not that bad anymore.. hahahaha...



what's the use of me being devcom stud if i cant communicate with the driver... anyway, it wasn't that embarassing coz everybody except for one have got off... hahahahahaha...



i think the bill must have fallen when i took my phone or my hanky from my pocket... i dont really know... waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon