Tuesday, November 28

somebody snatched my phon (ang tanga ko!!!)

well, just arrived home from the Kamikazee concert... concert nah limang kanta lang... waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

neweiz, itat kept dragging me to the front...

the crowd kept getting wild, everybody was pushing and jumping... i almost cant take it.... while she was busy taking pictures, i felt my phone in my pocket... then again, the crowd went wild... i drag her back.. i told her we should go back, since it was really wild in front and its really hot.. everybody are bathe with sweat.. waaaaaaahhhhh....

then, itat took the purse to keep my cam.. then i suddenly felt that my phone is now gone... we went looking for it everywhere... the guys even helped us.. i dont know them.. but i'm still thankful they helped.. they used there phone as flashlight coz it might just have slipped in my pocket..

a guy helped me to go the gate so the gate will be closed.. but no luck.. everybody is now going out... my phone was lost during their last song... 5th song.. waaahhhhh..... neweiz, i thanked kuya.. and when i went back it's like everybody already know i lost my phone... even the mayor... well, itat talked to him.. they sometimes play tennis together with his uncle and eveything chuva... ngakngakngak....

i called my number and it rang... but nobody answered until it can no longer be reached.. ( ano bah?.. d bah yayaman?.. ngakngakngak) huhuhuhu....

hahai.. how will i tell my parents i lost it...

i dont really believed it just slipped in my pocket... i know somebody took it in my pocket... hahai.... ang tanga ko.....

i should have just stayed home and did my homework.. hahai... neweiz, i already did my homework so no problem with that..

hahai.. i shuold have just stayed home and slept early so ill wake up early... huhuhuhuhu...

late na naman ako bukas.... waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....

how will i tell them?........

actually,i acted like i did not lost my phone.. i dont know, i dont really feel it... hahahaha.. what will i do?... huhuhuhu...

im going crazy.. going gaga....

wlang hiya tong kamikazee... hahahah.. joke lang....

Pb290366

conffesions of a girl who lost her phone.... huhuhuhu

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon