Monday, December 25

another insanity

wew... am i so glad our internet connection was down... or else i could have blogged another insanity of me... magdadrama na naman sana ako... waaaaaahhhhh....



i think somebody cursed me that i wont be happy every Christmas... that i'll have family issues every christmas... WHATEVER!..... duh...



hei, im not a grinch and i love christmas...



duh.. i dont really understand my self...



it's like im totally different when i'm at home and i dont even know which is the real me... duh... waaaahhhhhh.......



wind!!!!... I'm calling you.... I need you to blow me away.... take me away from this world.. take me away from insanity... waaaaaaahhhhh.....



to end this, i'll say:







see how insane i am.. wahahahahaha

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon