Wednesday, March 14

copycats on the loose











im just so frustrated, disappointed, crushed, down, dsconcerted, depresed... waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....









ahihihih.. joke...









nothing really important... we just had our final exam in Animal Science 21 and the exam was so so so so difficult.. i guess.. toinkzzz... well, difficult for those who didn't study and im one of them... waaaaahhhhhh.. hei, i studied but i think that wasn't enough... hheeeeeellllppppp!!!!!.. i need to concentrate...









neweiz, back to the exam... what really made it difficult was that our instructor included the topic about respiration and we didn’t expect he’d include that… as in all of us didn’t expect… waaaaaaaaahhhhh…









I guess he included that coz he’s still disappointed at us.. waaaaahhhhhh… and if you remember I blogged about the day which our instructor got mad at us respiration was actually the lesson of the day at that time….











click her for that entry











Neweiz, we’re still ok about the exam… the truth is the exam turned out to be open notes.. our instructor didn’t really allow us and the proctor didn’t tell us to open our notes.. I gues it just so happened.. wahihihihi…









Nah, everybody was sharing each others answers.. our proctor kept saying that we would get a minus 10 from our score but we didn’t mind him or shall I say her.. wahihihihi





So that’s it, while I was waiting for the answer of my classmate I was also checking my other classmate.. the scenery just made me laugh.. everybody is sharing their answers as if our proctor didn’t know… there were murmurs and whispers about the answers… wahihihihi.. it made me wish I have brought my camera so I can document us sharing answers during the final exam… waaaaaaaahhhhhhh…









If only I just brought my camera I could have shared here in my blog pictures or video of us sharing each other’s answer… that would could have been a nice picture that would surely depict reality.. hei, of course it will depict reality coz its reality.. wahihihihi









Lesson I learned today?.. always bring my camera coz I’ll never know.. ;)









Waaaaaahhhhhhhh.. so enough of that.. another topic please….









I was checking youtube videos this morning, and I was checking some featured videos and came across to some nonsense video blogs… it made me think that maybe one of these days I’ll create my own video blog and post it here… maybe ill try that… talk infront of the camera and talk about silly and nonsense things… hahahaha.. and then hope that my viewers will enjoy the video but if not then I can do nothing…..









so watch out for the launching of my video blog or shall I say vlog.. wahihihih





in the mean time you can just visit my youtube acount and check some of my videos...



my youtube videos

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon