Sunday, April 8

zap me out from this world!

hahaiz.. here i am again.. typing another blog about my insaneness.. waaaaaahhh...



i dont know.. right this moment.. i wish that somebody out there will zap me from this world...



im almost 20 (hate to admit it) and i still cry like i do when i was 15 or 16... i feel like they havent accepted the fact that somehow i need freedom and i need to be treated my age...



i wish that they understand me... i wish that they will listen.. i wish that they can read my mind...



they dont want me to talk back... well, me and my big mouth... i just can't take it... sometimes i just answer back.. well, i answer back because i want them to be fair... i want them to know how i feel and i want them to understand what's going on in my mind... i need my freedom of expression...



i wish that he will learn to accept that sometimes not because she came out to this world first then he knows everything... i wish that soon he will learn to accept the fact that he too commits mistake...



every time we do something wrong.. harsh words would usually come out in his mouth... but if he commits mistake?... we dont talk about it... grrrrrrrrrr.....



there are times that i wish i'm living with my own... i mean, stay in a boarding house.. that way, i could have peace of mind... maybe that way, i can concentrate with my studies... urgh..



i guess that's the reason why i love being at school or being with my friends...



well, yeah.. sometimes i know its all my fault... coz, im useless... im a nobody... and im not someone to be proud of...



well, no matter what, i cant take to hate them... i still love them... i just sometimes wish that in any way, they will know how i feel..



waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........



Somebody please zap me from this world!.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon