Friday, May 4

vote wisely!

May 14 is fast approaching... what's with May 14?. who doesn’t
know what's with May 14?...



 



hey!.. May 14, is another election time.. time to elect a
new sets of officials to govern the Republic of the

Philippines

...



 



It cannot be avoided that I would hear people talking about
the election.. Talking about those politicians running for their desired
position.. Even me, I talk about them... talk about their repu and all..



 



my cuzzin and I were talking a little about politics last
night... coz, I was telling her about what just happened earlier that day… when
we were campaigning for our friend’s father… she was telling me that politics
is a game of evil... her point?.. They are all the same.. corrupt and all... i
say, yeah.. they might be the same... but if people wouldn’t mind about that
and wouldnt vote right, Philippines would be the same...



 



if posibble know those people running for political
offices.. Research about them.. research about their reputations... know their
projects...



 



what i dont really like about this is that people in some
hard to reach baranggays.. dont even know who are the people behind those
posters...



 



while we were campaigning earlier that day,  I realized that there really are people who
wont hesitate to ask money for the vote... people who would sell their vote...
there was this old lady who kept asking my friend for money... woah.. grabe na
gyud...



 



neweiz, my friend didnt really gave her some money.. hey, we
didnt have a budget for that.. and we dont buy votes...



 



 



PEOPLE!.. OPEN YOUR EYES!... YOUR VOTES WILL BE

PHILIPPINES

’ TOMORROW!....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon