Tuesday, June 19

discrimination... anoyed me this morning

 



i was in the terminal this morning on my way to school.
then, Esther walay panty and her friend, got inside the cab for a ride to
Kilim...



then, suddenly the driver was like making them get out from
the multicab coz, according to him they wont pay.. (talk about discrimination)



so, Esther got mad and shouted… she was like asking him if
he got evidence that they wont pay. She was even threatening him that she is going
to stone him if he will try her.. if he will provoke her to…



 



I was just sitting in my seat inside the cab silently…
watching them…



 



By the way, Esther and her friend (I don’t know the name) is
known here in baybay as crazy and mentally retarded (redundancy?.. ahihihihi)



 



Back to the topic



 



So, there I was sitting and silently watching them…



The driver eventually surrendered and went back to his seat…
hey, if he wont, he will be making me late from my class… coz, he is the only
one the passengers were waiting for… duh!...



 



So, again, there I was, (hahahaha.. im going round in
circles… waaaaahhhh) I was really annoyed by the driver’s actions… he was
murmuring, and discriminating them…



Hey, they weren’t doing anything bad… they were just sitting
silently as if normal people…



 



When, they got off, of course they paid their ride and gave
6 pesos each.. the driving asked them, for additional 1 php coz, according to him
it should be 7 pesos… duh!... but they did not gave him the 1 peso because
Esther know that the fare is only 6 pesos…



 



I was just controlling my temper… he was delaying our ride
plus he was discriminating them… and i know that Esther did the right thing... not making some stupid driver abuse them....



 



whew… im just so glad we finally arrived
in LSU and I wasn’t late…



 



 



 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon