Sunday, August 26

cafe attendant

I really hate it when im in an internet café and the attendant will see me as if I don’t know how to use a computer… duh!...





Hello attendant!.. I know how to use the computer… I have computer at home… Ive been using computer since elementary… I can even type faster than you… hahahaha





Neweiz, I just remember back then, when I was in an internet café inside the campus and when I was closing all the internet browser and preparing to log out… this attendant suddenly said “murag nagpataka ra man ka ug pamislit dra”… (translation: I think you don’t really know what your doing and what your clicking…. Something like that.. hahaha)





At first I didn’t mind her… I didn’t noticed I was the one she was talking to coz I was so focused with what im doing..harharhar..





I turned around when I realized she was talking to me and said “who?.. me?...” (I don’t know but my friend told me I had a dagger stare… hahaha) she was just staring at me at the moment until she answered ‘no”…





Who else is she talking to when she was facing me?.. duh!...





If I know, and yeah I know.. she doesn’t really know how to use the computer. All she can do is to encode the time in and time out of the costumers.. duh!....







Neweiz, im now in an internet café again (not the café I mentioned above) because we don’t have internet connection at home right now… huhuhuhuhu.. I hate it when this happen.. specially now that I have to do so many research… waaaaaaaaaahhhhh





Ok, so I was peacefully browsing and surfing the internet when there was a sudden brownout.. When there was light again, I don’t know what’s wrong with there “third world” pc… before it even reached the desktop there was a pop up window stating that it cant load the original profile… so I asked the attendant about it… when he checked he noticed that some icons in the desktop are lost… he seemed worried when Im just relaxed… I know its not really lost and Im confident it wasn’t my fault..





i don’t know, he seemed to be blaming me… or he’s just worried about the pc… I almost told him “hey, I know how to use the pc… excuse me, I can find those icon myself.. so just relax…”





duh!... he’s eating my time… waaaaaaahhhhh……







there’s nothing really wrong with the pc… duh!....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon