Tuesday, October 2

i hate my life

waaaaaaahhhhhhh.. im going crazy... im loosing my mind...
im so sensitive... parang di ko nasasakyan mga jokes ng mga tao...
plus, it seems like nobody understands me inmy own home...
waahhhhhhhhhh... i want to know who nobody is and thank him/her for understanding me.......
waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
even here at home... i always get the blame... everything... it seems that my own parents hate me.... sometimes, all i could wish is that i will wake up one day in the middle of nowhere... i want somewhere far... where people dont really know me...



im trying not to cry... or at least showing them im ok... im not crying or anything... but i cant...



its like i didnt do anything but i still get the blame....



all i can saynow is I HATE MY LIFE!....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon