Sunday, October 7

they marry, they separate... adultery

I havent watch
tv for quiet a long time now… its because im always into computer.. im always
on the net… plus my niece is the owner of our TV… she would cry reeeeaaaally
loud if somebody will change the channel… my five year old niece only knows two
channel, Disney and cartoon network..



Neweiz, yesterday while my classmate
rick is working in my pc I decided to watch tv coz im already tired lying down
in my bed.. lucky my niece is asleep… so I came to watch this celebrity-oriented
show (I forgot if was that entertainment konek or was that startalk?)..



Neweiz, that time a celebrity separated
with her husband was the guest that time…



 



This made me
think that a lot of celebrity are separated…. It like people in the show
business treats marriage that easy… they marry, they separate…



Duh!.. People in show business are
models of adultery…



 



Divorce = adultery



Lucky there is
no divorce in the



Philippines




but what’s the big difference between divorce and annulment?





Its still the same… they marry, they separate..



 



Suggested readings: (please read the bible)



 



Mark
10:1-12



Mathew
5: 31-32



Luke
16:18



1
Corinthians 7:10-13



 



Please please please read read
read read… don’t let your bible rot in the corner…



 



 



STOP ADULTERY!....



 





neweiz, xplanation of these verses are in  "xpressionlane"... direct link Christian Living Forum Board 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon