Monday, February 4

Blog Time Again

Ahihihi.. finaly I can post another entry…. Lol



Well, connection is back… globelines broadband has been down
for almost two weeks… tsk tsk tsk…



 



Neweiz, many things happened in my life this month… and I
don’t think im gonna enumerate all… hahahaha…



I guess ill just jot down everything that will come out in
my mind…



but before anything else.. let me have a speedtest...



totally unsatisfied with the result.. tsk tsk tsk... connection is still slow... my first time to use speedtest i have 800+ download speed... and now?... i only have 200 + download speed?.. tsk tsk tsk



* * * * *



After two months (or maybe almost) of unlimited texting
globe-globe, (6,000 plus of text messages sent) globe has finally realized I
have enough… waahhh…



What happened?.. I was just registering to globe unlitxt20
one day.. the next day, when I woke up I expected to see a text message from
UNLITXT that my unlimited txt have expired… but there was none.. so I tried to
txt somebody and checked my available balance if they charged it… but wow..
they didn’t.. hahaha… so, yeah,.. I was unlimited for like two months…



and right now… for all my friend’s reading this… im sorry if
I haven’t been txting you lately coz I no longer have reason to register to
unlimited text…



 



* * * * *



Some text messages I have received that struck me that I am
keeping in my inbox….



 



From

carmel

:



  At
one time of your life, the one you have valued the most will unexpectedly turn
out to be the greatest stranger you have ever met….



 



From Fergie:



 In love, you have to expect absence
in some point… but that doesn’t mean an end… all you have to do is wait … give
the person space, coz true love is proven when a person has seen the best
people in the world but still turns back to where you are, reaches for your
hand and chooses you above the world’s best…



 



From Joyce:



Sometimes,
we realize to change for the better just when the situation got wore… we
realize to to finally correct out mistakes just when those mistakes have caused
irreversible damage… we finally decide to prove ourselves worthy just when the
person whom you want to prove your worth has already decided that your not
worth it at all.. most of the lessons are learned when the test is over… that’s
how ironic life is…



 



From Nimrod:



 Nothing in life makes us grow more
than the way we respond to challenges… so don’t be afraid to encounter risk for
its by taking chances that we learn how to be brave…



 



From Lilay:



 Sometimes, no matter how you miss
someone, it’s still wiser not to have that person back again…



 



 



Neweiz, are you guys psychic?... do you guys know what is
currently happening in my life?... waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh….



 



* * * * *



 



New close friends from church… Raymond, Dindin, Kitty and I… I think this friendship developed during
the 14th circuit 1 AG youth fellowship in Bato,

Leyte


its fun hanging with them… specially I am hanging with Christian youth… keeps
me away from worldly things… lol;)



And oh, according to Raymond, our friendship is solid…
hahaha



Newyear_036




 





Im glad me and Kitty attended that youth fellowship… ;)



Youth_fellowship_024  Youth_fellowship_057



Youth_fellowship_051_1 Youth_fellowship_095















* * * * *



The last time I have attended a Cell Group Bible Study
according to what I have remembered was like back when I was 12 or 13… Me and
Pakwan used to attend… now, im back to attending BS after like 5 or 6 years…
that was until Dindin brought me to the Acts Cell Group… Im actually an Acts
youth ever since… I just don’t attend to BS even though my big bro keeps
inviting me to go with him… hahaha… now, im enjoying it… and I am developing friendship
with other youth… oh well, its because, im coming back to the heart of
worship.. ;)



 



* * * * *



February 11, 2008 – Thesis manuscript approved by the thesis
adviser…



February 29, 2008 – Thesis manuscript  approved by the SRC members…



 



Waaahh… Feb 11 is next week…i hope I can beat that deadline…
neweiz, those schedule are just guide… we don’t necessarily have to beat it…



My adviser said, she thinks we cant beat the Feb 11… and oh,
she will be going to Hongkong this 15… better work on my manuscript now..



 



* * * * *



Neweiz, right now… im in a
confusing and not so ok situation…. Hope I can handle this… and hold on to the decision
I have made…



 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon