Monday, April 14

school is out forever

">



no more school work, no more projects, no more terror and funny instructors, no more morning-the-nights session for me and for us DevCom 08 graduates... yeah, school is out forever, (unless if they still want to proceed to graduate course or other courses)...



im going to miss the VSU fastfood center, VSU Market, VSU beach, Administration Building, the DYAC, the Dept of Development Communication…



Also I will miss the VSU anniversary celebration…



im going to miss my classmates, the overtime/overnight which we call morning-the-night, the worries of beating the deadline and every good and not-so-good experience we had..



Now, I would like to welcome myself to the real harsh world...



 

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon