Thursday, June 5

my trip

i am now in Pasig...



and i hate the trip...
i hate how we stayed very long in a stop over in samar because the the bus engine woundnt start...
i hate it coz when we arrived in luzon, we suffered for like two hours without aircon.. people were shouting and were begging for the bus driver to turn on the aircon or if there is something wrong at least just open the door... people were begging for air...
and when the aircon was back, it was freezing cold...
the foods from the stop over were very expensive and i cant enjoy those not-so-enjoyable foods since my gums are swelling... i still need to go to the dentist..
i hate sitting in the bus for more than a day..
we stopped at PAsay instead of Cubao... the bus and us cant take it anymore... lol



i miss my parents and the people i left in baybay...
my parents kept texting me... reminding me to take my vitamins, not to fight with my sister and to always pray..



yester night, my mother sent me an sms and told me that CJ my niece asked her to tell me that she misses me.. mom also reminded me to take care of my teeth.. oh well, my family is just concerned with my teeth.. lol
i asked my mother to call us using our landline...
my mother cried and confessed that they misses me or us.. its just not the same without their product in the house.. lol...
well, im the youngest and i have been with them for too long...
they are so going to miss the pasaway me.. hahaha



next week, ill start my job hunt.. wish me luck...  and pray for me.. ;)

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon