Monday, July 7

i want to cry......
i want to cry because i hate.. i hate the situation...



its my first day of training.... i only got 1 or 2 hrs of sleep.. my training is 6am to 2 pm..
im used to sleeping at around 4 am or 5 am... tried my best to get a good night rest... tried my best to sleep at 11 but i dont know what happend i woke up at around 1.. tried my best to go back to sleep but i cant...



well, the training is fine..



what i hated is that when i arrived home its locked... and i recieved a txt message from my sister that she is in the megamall watching a movie...
she knows ill be off at two.. why on earth she didnt text me before two.. i will still received the message anyway...
i hate this.. my stomach is not in the good mood... my feet are tired and aching because of my shoes... and i want to sleep... plus, she promised me we will be going to market-market after my training... another plus, i want to sleep and i still need to do my assignments... and i still have to buy something for lunch tommorow... gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... i can do nothing... all i can do is cry and rant about this here...... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon