Saturday, August 16

my life verse

I finally found my life verse.



So yeah, some people have a Bible verse to live by and we call it the life verse



I remember our pastor talking about what is our life verse and that we should have our life verse to live by.
One time in our cell group (bible study group) my friend was sharing something about her life verse.
When she asked us about our life verse I cant share of anything they were even trying to tease me with Psalms 23 oh well, its because I have memorized Psalms 23 and I recited it one time in our cell group yeah, I have memorized it but I cant really say that its my life verse.. I have memorized some bible verses too but I have forgotten most of the bible verses we had in Sunday School.



Anyway, how I found my life verse?



My mother gave it to me.. nah, its not the give that you think
Its just that one time, I sent here a text message telling here about the misunderstanding I had with my sister she told me not to mind it and gave me this verse:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.



At the very moment I read her message, I felt Gods word I realized its meaning.



Actually, we had this as a bonus points in one of our exam in College (our instructor is a Christian and its his way of sharing Gods word you know, how instructors can be out of topic at times.. hahaha) and I have been hearing my 5-year old niece memorizing this verse (she is studying in a Christian Pre-school) and I guess Ive had this in my Sunday School but I didnt really care it only became meaningful to me when my mother reminded me of the  verse



She gave me Proverbs 3:5 but my life verse if Proverbs 3:5-6



Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path..

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon