Thursday, October 9

friendship lost

Remember when we fist met?


We were in the same set


You started the conversation


And joked about my introduction




Well, I remember I just smiled with you


And gave comments on yours too


You called me Ms. American Accent


You were Acronym Master is my comment




You talked to me about something, days later


And then I tried to make you feel better


It’s a magic how it happened


You became my closest friend




It’s like we were joined at the hip


It’s a friendship nobody can rip


We made a pact to be each other’s partner


You told me that, remember?




One day you told me something


A confession I wasn’t expecting


I never really believed with what you did utter


I know from the start you’re a heartbreaker




One day, I played with your game


Promised myself to never be lame


You were just trained really well


I guess that’s why I fell




I wasted tears because of that


I guess I was a little stupid somewhat


It’s just that I missed the bonding we had


But somehow I am also glad




You are just so good at the start


You’re too coward to end your part


You think I am loosing, sliding down the ramp


But hey look, I am the real champ! 





10/09/2008 5:43am

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon