Tuesday, October 14

this is so konpyusing

Watil: Gak, are you happy?
Me: Yup. I am happy but the total me is not totally happy...

Well, I should be happy. Everything is quiet well now... all i did the past 2 days was strolling around SM Mall of Asia, Glorieta and Robinsons Galleria, ate delicious foods from Congo Grille, Tsoko-Nut and Carlo's Pizza, i got a new dress from Plains & Prints, i got a new air bed, new set of beddings with comforter and two new pillows all sponsored by my sis... everything seems ok now...

neweiz, this is what happened to my life...

I went to SM MOA last Saturday. I went there because my sister promised go out with me an buy me a new dress and to treat me with something yummy... well, she kept telling me to eat a lot because I am loosing weight. Neweiz, we went to Congo Grille (MOA) with my sister's officemates or agents. Although I cant really relate to their topic, at least I enjoyed the food and I have eaten a lot... lol..

After that, we stroll around MOA and looked for a dress... I browsed at Kasheica first I found something nice but I want black it was brown I got a lot of brown dress already, my sis wont buy that for sure...lol.. so yeah, we went out and looked for the BAYO boutique but as we passed by Penshoppe I told my sis that I want a picture (they have this background sat up for picture taking...ahihihi... I cant find anything nice in BAYO so we had to go to the dept store still I cant find anything... I told my sis that maybe ill just try to look for something in Galleria after the Sunday service but she wants us to go to Glorieta so we rode taxi and went there. We went to Cinderella but I can't find anything. Neweiz, finally I found a black dress from Plains and Prints.

We went to the activity Center in Glorieta we didn't really do anything, we just sat there and rested. After that we went to Tsoko-Nut in SM Makati and ate and finally went home. I even went out to the internet café to post my pics after I transferred our photos to the flash drive.

I didn't worry about anything that day. Everything just went well... I was even thankful for I felt like a have moved on...

I was quiet tired but I have to wake up early to attend the Orientation for the Ushering Ministry in Victory-Ortigas. I went home for lunch. I needed to change outfit coz I will be starting my ministry.

I wanted to sleep coz my head is aching but I already told my small group leader that I will attend the small group (I was absent last week, I just told her to pray for me). So yeah, I attended the small group and I have started my ministry to God.

Neweiz, I shared to my small group that God must have done this to my life because I am loosing my way... this is to make me realize that I am getting far from Him again... He made me remember my promise to follow His way...

After the 5pm service, my sis and I went to the department store to buy a new bed for me. We got a new air bed, a new set of beddings with comforter, pillows and a new electric fan.

We also went to Metrowalk and ate at Carlos Pizza.

I got tired from all of these... ahihihi... its such a nice feeling that you are not really thinking about anything... ;)

I slept around three because I was talking with a friend over the phone... I was quiet tired that when I woke up, I cant find his text message and I have to asked myself did I reply or did I just erase everything... tsktsktsk....

Neweiz, I had a dream... a not-so-bad dream. I dreamt about him... it was that batch62 of Planet was having a reunion or something... he was not talking to me... it was like he was too ashamed of what he did or he just didn't want to talk to me... I felt like crying... I felt like breaking down... because I want to confront him but he was like pushing himself away from me... and its like he gave me back my things too (the weird thing is its not even my notebook.. hahaha.. but the notebook I was using back then in PS was given by him)and gave me the unfinished letter he wrote for me when we were still in PS... the letter was just nothing really, it was just that he will miss me if he will be gone blahblahblah... neweiz, I forgot the details of that dream but one thing is for sure, I woke up with an aching heart... it made me realized that I really need to talk to him to give me a peace of mind... he knows that.. I told him before that I am into confrontations. That I cant have peace of mind unless everything is settled and I cant have peace of mind without confrontation...

When I woke up after that bad dream I received a lot of good morning text.. I replied but only Ate Watil replied back... we had a good and not so serious conversation until she asked me if I am happy...
Watil : Gak, are you happy?
Me : Yup. I am happy but the total me is not totally happy...
Watil : same here.. im not also totally happy..
Me : but we have to be happy we have to choose to be happy...
Watil : happiness is just an illusion
Me : yeah... I choose to be happy but other emotions are promoting themselves....
Watil : this is so konpyusing...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon