Friday, December 19

mood swing

waaaaaaaahhh.. i lost my headset... ano bah?.. ang tanga2 ko lang... lately i have been so out of my mind... i just leave my bag inside my locker and then go inside the operations floor without my headset... id set up my tools and then realize i forgot something... also i would leave the operations floor go to my locker and then realize i left my headset still connected to my multiplexer... waaaaaaahhhhhhh....

neweiz, change topic... lol

recently, i have been so overly dramatic... waaaahhh..

my closest friend in the office and i have been having a gap... its like he suddenly built a wall between us... there is now a gap... and i was like im doing him a favor coz i felt like its what he wants...

i dont really understand... what is so wrong with our friendship... we had a talk and he said that things has changed for him... and that is the reason for everything... i felt bad... but there is nothing i can do...

and honestly, i felt like being used again... he was even the one who asked me not to leave him... and now he is leaving me.. he was the one who told me that we will make a pact to help each other since we are almost in the same sitch... assured me to help me become whole again but he just broke me into smaller pieces..

now i felt like, disregarded since he no longer needs me... is that what a friend is?... i told him that friends should be together through ups and down...

i hate to think, but my ex boyfriend left me out of nowhere when he no longer needed me... and i never thought that a friend will do that to me too... people just love leaving me out of nowhere...

i am affected because we didnt have a fight... and suddenly things will turn up side down... we are still talking though since he said that we dont have to play deaf and blind and we can still talk... but what's with the sudden change?...

well, i hope i am just being overly dramatic... i hope my thoughts about what happened are just because of the mood swing..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon