Friday, January 2

happy new year

wow... time does fly...

its 2009... and its like i havent even really noticed it...

its seems like it was just yesterday when i spent days with my college friends (mga best).. its like it was yesterday when i wore my toga and marched on stage to get my diploma... and now im totally in a different world...

well, 2008 was uhmmm... uhhmmm... uhmmm...

oh well, no words can describe 2008...

wait, let me go back to some of the highlights of MY 2008...

> i got the chance to present my thesis in the Phi Delta the Honor Society of Science Search for Outstanding thesis

> graduated as a BS in Development Communication major in Community Broadcasting

> lived in a totally different world

> found  a new church

> joined a small group

> got a church ministry

> got a job and met new friends...

> fell in love with the wrong guy and got broken...

> i was stupid

> lost d job and got another same job but in another company

> betrayed by friends

> i became a different person... became emotional

> learned a lot of things...

yeahh.. after the graduation, i welcomed my self to the real harsh world... and wow, i didnt imagine it could really be this HARSH!...

i wish 2009 would be good or maybe better...

neweiz, i really want to make a new year's resolution and first thing will be i wont be that nice anymore so i wont be abused... now, i am missing the old me...

and oh, one thing i learned from my job?.. its survival of the fittest... people are hypocrites in their own way... people will use you for their own benefit...

so the sweet, lenient and kind me, will now be a bitch... waaaaaaaahhhhhh... this time, im gonna kick some ass... lol

oh, well, im still grateful of 2008... and i am now welcoming myself to 2009...

hoping this year will be different...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon