Saturday, April 25

take me anywhere

i wish, one of these days i would fall into a really deep sleep... where i could forget all my worries and heartaches.. dreams will be nothing but happiness and bliss... go to fairyland and enjoy its beuty... at least even just in my dreams i am happy..

yeah, i do a lot of stupid things.. make a lot of stupid decisions.. took risk and then failed.. then again never learn.. wow... that's really stupid, isnt it?..

i feel like im so alone... alone in this cruel world... people just keeps breaking me.. and what's ironic is i feel hopeless but im hoping.. someday i will be whole again...

i am hoping someday somebody could take me out of this world...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon