Tuesday, July 7

same thing

shit!... why does this have to happen... everytime i feel like everything is ok.... i would discover something bad.... really bad...something that would break my heart...

then, id stare blankly in the corner, wishing i never fell...

my body would be so tired but my eyes just wont droop down...

then, id move on... give myself reason to understand the situation...

so stupid of me...

then same thing will happen...

same... still the same... same thing like you'd feel like your watching from a broken dvd... or listening from a broken cd...

i wish there is a cure to my insanity... drugs or any herbal medicine will do...

i pray and pray and pray that God will take me out from this world of insanity....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon