Wednesday, August 26

transfered to a new account

im now in training for a new account, and i dont really feel like it.. im feeling a little stupid for taking the offer..its like ," what was i thinking?"....

i dont know, maybe i just fell to the idea that being in a pioneer batch means greater chance of promotion... waaaaaaaaahhhh..

i was really in doubt but i still said YES.. well, they didnt really gave is time... but if 5 minutes is still time, then maybe technically they did... hahaizzzzzz..

i transfered from a technical account to a sales account..

in the first place, i didnt made those sales i had... it just so happened that member calls in knowing the offer and ordered it.. technically i didnt make any upsell.. whew...

and now, here i am, undergoing this short training for my new account....

i have been thinking about it and it has really bothered me... being a technical support has been my passion... i have loved uverse.. my stats has been doing great... and now im transfering to connectech...

i have been trying to convince my team leader and my previous team leader to take me back.. take me back to uverse... waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

i dont know.... i guess ill just have to do my best in my new account and apply for another position... or probably, transfer to another technical account... and im thinking windows seven...

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.. worst thing is they are going to take away our access to our instant messenger, no notepad and its a paperless account... waaaaahhhh

i didnt do good in my previous account in HRB... i  just hope it wont be the same this time coz i really hate paperless account.. its boooooorrriiiiiiiiiinnggggggg... tsktsktsktsktsk

anyway, im thankfull, my last call with uverse was an escalation call.. i took the escalation call my teamate had... at least, ive experienced it... still an achievement and before i left uverse i had a good PDP... :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon