Tuesday, May 11

will be by myself

wow... after a long long time of agony, i finaly discovered the truth...

and its true, that truth hurts...

i didnt even want to know it.. but i guess i have to...

its breaking me into the tiniest bits... i want to shout... i want to scream.. i want to go wild....

i dont know what to do... i want to know why does it have to happen...

probably it was God's plan... God wanted to save me so He sent me back home...

yes, probably i was too stubborn... i was praying for everything to work.. i was praying for everything to be fine...

but i now,  i will have to change everything...

my plan A of my life has failed... now, i have to move on... i have go on with plan B... forget about the past.. forget everything... forget about the failure...forget about the heartaches and pain....

now, i pray that God will help me move on...

and this time, there will be no man to make me whole again... this time, i will save my self and will put back all the peices by myself....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon