Thursday, June 3

whats up with me?

alright! alright! i think my page is done... or probably almost done.,
i cant wait to post... lol

neweiz, i have been long wanting to write a new blog.. i wanted to write, i wanted to write a poetry but words just wont come out... probably too depressed to write... waaaahh.. i hate it...


im still trying to move on... somehow i dont want to talk what is really going on... what is the real deal with my life... how i wish i can forget everything...
ive forgiven him though (like what they say, its not mercy if he deserved it) and somehow i hope i have forgiven myself too... i was gullible... and i hope i wont be anymore..

yeah... until now, i still cry every night.. its making my insomnia worst.. somehow i wish it doesnt have to end... but still i know to myself that i need to pick up the peices... i know i am slowly mending...


so to help my self and to stay away from somehow the reality, i keep myself busy over the net. i have been busy myLotting... its a forum... where i earn while gaining friends and participating in the discussion.. i even get reward credits for using their search engine.. cool huh?... go ahead sign up and lets meet in myLot


also, i have been keeping myself busy with those paid to click sites.. like palmbux, clixsense, trekpay and others... you can actually see the sites i have joined in my blog's sidebar, where it says online opportunities...
so yeah, i have been busy with that, that is why i havent been really visible in facebook... besides my computer is slow i cant play farmville.. lol...

well, this things makes me forget the reality for a while but then when i lay myself to sleep tears still fall..

wow.. words are starting to pop out.. hahaha.. id probably write another poetry soon.. lol..


byebye for now...



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon