Saturday, July 3

David Cook (2008) album

hi all!..

welcome to my new blog... i dont really know what came into my mind.. i was searching for this particular mp3.. I lift My Praise Up by Citipointe but i couldnt find anything online..

anyway, i finally downloaded it now... i just love that song... i will be posting it here soon... right now, i am still trying to finish this blog.. and im going to add a feature for some request maybe... still fixing everything..


but right now, i have a David Cook Album here.. this is his self titled album of 2008..

1. David Cook - Declaration

2. David Cook - Heroes

3. David Cook - Light On

4. David Cook - Come Back to Me

5. David Cook - Life On the Moon

6. David Cook - Bar-Ba-Sol

7. David Cook - Mr. Sensitive

8. David Cook - Lie

9. David Cook - I Did It for You

10. David Cook - Avalanche

11. David Cook - Permanent

12. David Cook - A Daily Anthem

[Bonus]

David Cook - Time of My Life

David Cook - Kiss on the Neck

David Cook - Always be my Baby


feel free to download it for yourself... just hit the link...


see ya soon..


---------------

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon