Saturday, July 31

paid by logiptc

Another legit ptc site just paid me.tepuktangani received my first logiptc payment today.. i requested it a couple of days ago but logiptc review all payment request and usually pay once or twice a week.. so here is my payment..
again, im excited coz another site just paid me and gave what i deserve..kenyit

here is my payment proof

for all those who have not yet joined logiptc sign up now... and oh, dont forget to install the toolbar it will help you get updated for available ads which would definitely help you earn faster...sengihnampakgigi
Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC

byebye for nowbabai



P.S.
have you noticed i got smileys/emoticons in my post?tepuktangan

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon