Monday, December 13

my christmas wish

two weeks before Christmas, and our house is still empty.. im not even really excited like i used too.. i dont know,maybe because this year, wont be the christmas i have been hoping for. but still i wanted to make this christmas a good one for my Sofie.. i better start decorating this place to get that christmas ambience because this will be my baby's first christmas.. :)
most people have decorated their place when the BER months started and a lot have their christmas wishlist already.. i have been visiting other people's blog and most of them have posted their wishlist..
i havent been in the mood of making my wishlist this year, not with material things..its just that i feel that its only I who can fulfill these wishes and since im broke, its no use.. lol.. besides, i already know that Santa is my dad and he has been the one puting all those gifts under the tree, and i know he cant afford my wishes..
my wishes are no longer chocolates, and headbands and color pencils.. I WANT NEW GADGETS!.. haha
i want a new laptop, dslr camera, Divicam, and ipad.. haha.. well, i want a new laptop the most because i need it for blogging and earning online.. lol.. maybe next year, when i get a new job...
these gadgets isnt  what i really, really want  most for christmas though, its complete emotional healing, real happiness and real love..
and for my baby?.. i can no longer wish for more, just the same as i have always been praying, that she will be kept from harm and hopefully she will have a real home...


 My Grown Up Christmas List

Do you remember me
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you
With childhood fantasies

Well, I'm all grown up now
And still need help somehow
I'm not a child
But my heart still can dream

So here's my lifelong wish
My grown up christmas list
Not for myself
But for a world in need

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
and wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end
This is my grown up christmas list

As children we believed
The grandest sight to see
Was something lovely
Wrapped beneath our tree

Well heaven only knows
That packages and bows
Can never heal
A hurting human soul

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end
This is my grown up christmas list

What is this illusion called the innocence of youth
Maybe only in our blind belief can we ever find the truth
(there'd be)

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end, oh
This is my grown up christmas list

This is my grown up christmas list

advance merry christmas to all!
-----------------------------

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon