Tuesday, December 21

Sofie's Dedication

"So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.”... 1 Samuel 1:28

today, i dedicated my baby to God, and promised she will be brought up according to His way. 


she was dedicated together with her cousin Jerald
most of her godparents werent able to come
 anyway, i dont have much to say.. just feeling like sharing my some pictures of my baby's dedication..

P.S.
I curled my hair.. i have been wanting to have my hair curled since i was a kid.. haha.. now i have fulfilled my dream.. lol
 the stylist curled it like a telephone wire.. it took her long to finish my hair because i had really long hair that could reach my butt and she said i have thick hair. she carefully curled it and i had to wash my hair the next day, she was afraid the treatment wont work with my straight hair...



---------------------

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon