Tuesday, January 4

cheers for a better 2011

fireworks in Mall of Asia

 finally its 2011, im honestly looking forward for this year because 2010 has been the worst year of my life.. i dont want to go on with the details of my 2010 anymore because all i want is to forget that year... i am looking forward for a better 2011.. this year, it will be different, I will be different.. well, not really, it will just be Me but better. Me but Stronger..
my daughter Sofia, Me, My Niece, and my sister in MOA

so im bidding goodbye to 2010 and greeting HELLO 2011!..  cheers for a better 2011!!!


Happy New Year!
---------------------


Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon