Thursday, January 13

my new baby

i dont have anything else to do now, i dont have anything else in my mind to blog, i just want you all to meet my new baby

 its an ACER ASPIRE 4738ZG. its a gift from my sister.. i wanted it in red but the shop only have it in copper and black.  plus, my sister was in a hurry, it was almost like an impulse buy.. lol..

but, thanks ate for this wonderful gift.. never too late for a christmas gift huh... :)

and for the full specs, click HERE
and here is a picture of me using the webcam

and i took a picture of me while blogging... showing off my boracay shirt.. lol





---------------------

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

9 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon