Monday, February 7

7 random things about me


wow, i received another award of appreciation from two great bloggers in the blogosphere.. thanks to Lyza of Lyza's Lane and Pinx of Pink Memoirs.. i just feel so good to know that there are some people who appreciates my blog.. thanks.. :)

now, its my turn to share seven random things about me.. im not really good at this, so i will just share the things that comes to my mind.. ok?.. :)

1. i started Sane Insanity in 2005 in friendster, moved to blogger in 2010..
2. im a sucker for hairbands/headbands and any accesories.. even when i was still a kid, i had a not-so-huge collection of headbands, and until now i just cant get over this addiction.. lol... i guess this started from my love of Alice in Wonderland..

a few of of my hairbands

3. in line with that, i also love styling my hair and mix and matching my outfit... in high school, my friends would ask me to do their hair when we have school parties...

4. im nocturnal... i sleep by day and alive and awake by night..that's probably how i got my eye bags.. lol

5.  i would love to travel the Philippines than any other country and know more of its history... history isnt that boring at all.. at least for me.. hihi

6. My favorite movies: The King and I, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Land Before Time, 50 First Dates,

The King and IChitty Chitty Bang Bang (Full Screen Edition)The Land Before Time (Anniversary Edition)50 First Dates (Widescreen Special Edition)

7. i want to be in Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) i could be the Fasionista Mom from Leyte.. haha.. who knows?



and now, i would like to pass this badge of appreciation to the owners of these blogs... (drum roll.....)
1. Pretty Little Thing
2. WorkingAtHome
3. A Single Mom's Blog
4. Ahne's Little Pleasure
5. Twisted Love Bug
6. Kimmy Schemy
7. Emmaleigh
8. Mommy Tots
9. Allness World
10. The Backpack Man
11. My Tasty Treasures
12. A Boy Named Xander
13. Life meets Happiness
14. Rolfeina's Blog
15. It's Sewtastic, Mama!


the rules:

  • Thank and link back the person who gave you this award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award 15 great bloggers you know
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
---------------------

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

9 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon