Tuesday, June 21

How to Connect Twitter to Facebook

I was trying to help a dear friend who has been having trouble integrating her twitter account to her facebook wall. Then I thought, why not give a tutorial for everybody?...

Just follow these simple steps.

Step 1: go to this link https://apps.facebook.com/twitter/

Step 2:
click 'Sign in with Twitter' button

Step 3:
Sign in to your Twitter and hit Allow button
Step 4:
just click that link if you dont get redirected back automatically

Step 5:
under App permissions, tick Facebook Profile (if you have an FB page, you will see that too under App permissions , below Facebook profile. My FB page is Juicekodai.)
Step 6:
be sure to click the Share Link button and publish it. ( we finally figured out , that my friend's tweets did not show in her FB wall because she just hit the share link button but did not publish it)

That's it. very easy and simple. Now, my tweets gets published in my facebook profile's wall and in my FB page's wall.
---------------------

 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon