Thursday, April 5

Trying Out my New Japanese Foam Curlers

I wasnt really busy today so I thought of trying out the Japanese Curlers I bought online.

My hair was still wet when I put the curlers on and I cant find our hair blower/dryer. Plus I used conditioner when I showered this morning as I did not plan to curl my hair today.
My hair was still wet when I took off the curlers, so the result is not really pretty obvious. I also did not use any curling mousse or anything that can hold the curls. But just to see the result, here it is.
Sory for the picture quality it was taken with my laptop's cam.  Ill take better shots when I finally master to do it. And next time I will try to use my Magic Leverag. Anyway, Can anybody of you recommend a curling mousse or anything that can hold the curls. Im new to DIY curling, so Im not sure what products to use.

here is a picture of the foam curlers I used

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon