Saturday, March 23

Can Somebody Please Pass Me a Bottle of Vodka?

You know the feeling when you are all alone and suddenly you break down and cry without really knowing the reason why?

Well, that is what I am feeling right now. Probably this is what true loneliness is. It’s just that I am feeling so isolated and alone in this teeny tiny room. I want to go somewhere else but I don’t have any idea where to go. Its like I want to go out but something is keeping me here to stay. Besides I'd still be going out alone, all of my friends are busy. I want to go shopping but I'm broke. I don't have a job yet, not until Monday.

So I opted to play Warcraft instead of going to the mall. I got tired and exited the program and when i looked at the corner of the room I suddenly realized I’m lonely. I feel like I need help. I need somebody to rescue me from this teeny tiny and really hot room. My room is so hot it feels like I'm living in a sauna.

I guess it’s the realization that I'm alone that is making me break down and cry.

Can somebody please pass me a bottle of vodka?… waaahhhhhh……..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon