Monday, February 3

Deception Point; I Too Got Decieved

Being able to read the Da Vinci Code and the Angels and Demons, I got excited when I got the Deception Point for only 50php. I’ve been wanting to get a hold of this book for ages already.

Flipping through the chapters of the book, I thought to myself this book is boring, everything seemed obvious, I could leave this book unfinished and know who the real antagonist is. But then, this is Dan Brown, there must be a real good twist somewhere.

I’ve been telling my bookworm friend about my hunches about who the real antagonist or who is behind the deception.  She would just smile and promised not to be a spoiler.  And because I work at home after my shift, I can only or mostly read the book at the office while I have no customer or on avail as we call it.

Anyway, so today since it’s my rest day, I decided to finish this book since I’m more than half way. I woke up and the first thing I got a hold of is this book.

I got so carried away. I thought the antagonist is already obvious, it was already spoon-fed. It took my breath away, when I found out who’s really behind the deception.  I was like, what the hell?!... So that’s why Certifyd Maldita has been giving me that sly smile, every time I tell her who my hunches are.

breathtaking thriller with a hint of romance and comedy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow Me

Google+

 

Sane Insanity Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon